Race Results - Maximum Mileage Athletes - w/e 9/10/2022
Another great week was had by the MM Crew. Here are some results from this weekend!
- Damien Martin ran a strong 5km time trial and set a time of 25:44. I love using 5km TT's as a way to assess where we are in terms of pace and speed progression... even for my ultra runners!
- Kyle Parker-Worgan, just one week after running a 3:21 at London, ran at Westonbirt and ran a 43 minute 10km
- Emma Collins ran the GB Ultras Glasgow to Edinburgh 56 miler. This was a dream race for Emma to do and she smashed it in just over 13 hours
- Debbie Abraham ran a cracking 28:18 park run. She is now well under her sub-30 target that she so badly wanted when we first started together and she is in great shape for Amsterdam half marathon next week
- Izi Irwin is on the comeback after a virus (not that one!) and cracked out a solid 1:06 on a 10km course with a tonne of elevation! She also picked up 4th overall female for her county running league and two shiny trophies for it !!
- Nathan Stannard ran/walked a 70 miler from Sheffield to Grimsby. This was in memory of his nephew, Jaxx-Jay, that very sadly passed away just 34 hours after being born :(
- Andy Punter got a virus (yep, THAT one) just 10 days before his half marathon... he had a blast though, running/crawling, the very steep and lumpy Quantock Trail Half marathon in 2:14 over the 2600ft elevation course!
Its a super busy time of year with loads of races going on